Last Updated on July 12, 2021 by Bridge Media Dev
TOP 5 BENEFITS TO A SEMI-TRUCK HEADACHE RACK
At Trebor Manufacturing, our products for semi-trucks offer you the ultimate in style and convenience. Mounted behind the rear cab window, our customized headache racks can provide a great place for you to store your tools and other equipment.
When you have a delivery or are on your way to a live loading, you can’t be worrying about where you put your equipment. While purchasing a headache rack takes a bit of planning, it’s worth it for the peace of mind. Check out our semi-truck headache rack page that features our standard headache rack, enclosed headache rack, logging headache rack and closet headache rack—all of them customizable to your needs.
Here are the top 5 benefits to having a semi-truck headache rack:
- Buy quality: Semi headache racks are built with sturdy aluminum that is made for North America’s extreme colds. Aluminum is malleable and therefore easy to work with. This means that we can manufacture your headache rack with less wait time on your end. Aluminum is also corrosion-resistant to withstand heavy rains and still look like new.
- Save money: Our long-lasting aluminum headache racks are light, so they won’t add to your gas bill.
- Trust in experience: Over the past 30 years Trebor Manufacturing has acquired the knowledge and expertise to offer our customers the very best in truck accessories. We base our product decisions on our customers’ wants and needs which we communicate to our team of engineers and developers who are always looking to innovate and push to improve. It’s no surprise that Trebor has become the #1 choice for many, especially when it comes to buying a semi headache rack.
- Store your equipment: Our closet headache rack allows you to have your equipment in one place instead of cramming it in your cab and potentially misplacing it. This rack offers multiple storage options depending on your needs and has an overhead door.
- Customize your own: Build your ownheadache rack to meet your specifications. Choose from among the following four models: standard headache rack, enclosed headache rack, logging headache rack and closet headache rack. Let’s face it, headache racks look cool on a semi booming down the highway. And to be able to make one of these models customizable only adds to the coolness factor. Headache racks also allow for much-needed shade from the sun on scorching summer days, so they’re cool in more ways than one!
ABOUT TREBOR MANUFACTURING
Trebor Manufacturing is proud to serve dealers, retailers, manufacturers and distributors in the trucking business, including truck part dealers across North America. Contact us today to request a quote for any of our semi truck accessories, including aluminum tool boxes (such as underbody tool boxes), semi headache racks, custom headache racks or any other products such as dump bodies or flatbeds. One of our specialists will be happy to advise you on what is best for your truck and your business, whether you’re in Canada or the US.
Not a dealer, retailer, manufacturer or distributor? Tell us what you need and we’ll help you find the dealer or retailer closest to you.