Last Updated on August 4, 2021 by Bridge Media Dev
TOP 5 ADVANTAGES TO OWNING A FLATBED TRUCK
Trebor Manufacturing offers the highest grade of custom semi-truck accessories and products for manufacturers, distributors, retailers and more, in the trucking industry. We believe that what works for one customer may not work for another. That’s why we offer a range of personalized solutions to set you up for success on the highway. Because no cargo is the same, we provide a range of sizes and features for our flatbeds.
Whether you’re hauling building supplies or farm equipment, having a truck that can handle it all in one trip is more efficient and cost-effective in the long run. All our flatbed trucks are built using lightweight aluminum, which saves on gas and allows you to carry more. Our flatbeds also won’t rust and will keep their appearance for a few years before requiring a coat of paint. On purchase, you’ll receive your flatbed ready to install onto your frame. The lights, reflectors, adjustable sliding winches and straps will already be installed for you. You can order our flatbeds in either standard or custom sizes.
CUSTOM SIZES AND FEATURES
We manufacture the flatbed-truck size according to your specifications. Check out the range of sizes we offer or contact us directly to tell us your preferred size. Trebor Manufacturing offers a range of features for you to customize your flatbed such as adding a subframe, a front or rear panel with a window opening, fold-down sides, or a security mesh. You can also request a flatbed with or without pockets.
Here are the top 5 advantages to owning a flatbed truck:
- Long-lasting: Solid, flexible, durable
- Low maintenance: Doesn’t rust, good appearance
- Cost-efficient: Weight is less than 20% of a stainless-steel flatbed so you save on fuel. Also, because there’s more space on a flatbed than a regular truck, it means you can do it in one trip instead of a few.
- More loads: Due to our flatbeds being lighter, you can transport more for less.
- Wider, taller loads: As there are no sides on a flatbed truck, you can carry wide, or taller equipment or other items without worrying about them fitting on your truck. Pile your items higher and to the side as long as you’re within the load height and width restrictions. Load from the side if that’s easier too, which is something you can’t do with a regular semi-truck.
We offer our clients in Canada and the US easy access to a Trebor Manufacturing dealer who can order a flatbed for you. Find a certified dealer in your area or contact us directly to purchase your custom flatbed.
ABOUT TREBOR MANUFACTURING
Trebor Manufacturing is proud to serve dealers, retailers, manufacturers and distributors in the trucking business, including truck part dealers across North America. Contact us today to request a quote for any of our semi truck accessories, including aluminum tool boxes (such as underbody tool boxes), semi headache racks, custom headache racks or any other products such as dump bodies or flatbeds. One of our specialists will be happy to advise you on what is best for your truck and your business, whether you’re in Canada or the US.
Not a dealer, retailer, manufacturer or distributor? Tell us what you need and we’ll help you find the dealer or retailer closest to you.