CAREERS AT TREBOR MANUFACTURING
Are you looking for new challenges? Join our team!
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people.
*There are no positions available at this time.
CNC Press Break Operator
As soon as possible
- CNC presse break operator with at least 3 years experience
- Resourceful, reliable, punctual
- Read and interpret technical drawings to follow manufacturing instructions
- Mindful with the accuracy of the required angles and dimensions
- Ensure quality control of folded parts
- Maintain, clean and organize tools and work area
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Team spirit
- Great sense of organization
Available position: Evening shift 4 nights a week 4:00pm til 3;00am (4 days, Monday to Tuesday)
Good working condition
Premium for the evening shift
Draftman and Logistics
As soon as possible
The position is divided into two parts, draftsman and logistics responsible
The designer performs changes to general drawings and detail drawings in different view for aluminum case manufacturing projects from specification sheets, technical notes, discussions with vendors and production manager on products bid. He checks and makes the necessary corrections. He may be asked to list the materials to be used. Could have to chat with the customer to avoid middlemen.
The logistics responsible takes care of the transport for the delivery of the manufactured products
• Preparation of slips with carriers
• Customs form (NAFTA, customs invoice etc)
• Search for rates among carriers by region
• Make claims if necessary
The wanted person holds a DEP in Industrial Design and masters Autocad and Solid Works software and has relevant experience in industrial design. She has a good knowledge of English and French, works well as a team and is able to meet goals.
Have some experience in the field of logistics, be available, positive and enjoy challenges and work as a team. Also, be prepared to do related tasks.